Shade's Brigade

  • michael_douglas_dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 12:32 PM
      While not true OTR, I thought this still might interest some in the group - especially if you are in the St. Paul area. "Shade's Brigade" is a live radio drama with a new episode being performed each month. Writer, director and star, Eric Webster, is an OTR fan inspired to create the show by the writing of Carlton E. Morse, particularly "I Love a Mystery." If you are unable to attend a performance, however, you can download previous episodes on their website for free. That's how I've been listening, and I really enjoy it so far. Currently, the first 3 episodes are available (the fourth is being performed later this month).

      http://shadesbrigade.com