OTR

  • ncatt
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 6, 2013
    • tommarie87
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 24, 2013

         I started to download it but several times my anti-virus software warned several times not to download and open becasue it contained viruses.

        What's unusual about this is I may get 1 warning but never several. Has anyone successfully downloaded this show without any visus issues? Thanks.

        ---In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, <oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        which WotW is this, by the by?