Re: [OTRMP3] Martin Blobk Show, Make Believe Ballroom, Ted Steele Show

  • JAMES
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 5, 2013
      Thank you for the response.  I posted many of those videos after I completed the Laurie Sisters discography.  What I was looking for was a few clips or even one clip of the Laurie Sisters appearing live on either the radio or television.  Even an interview would be really neat to hear.  Currently I have complied all of their studio recordings including an unreleased album they did back in 1957 for RCA.  If anyone comes across anything I would be truly grateful!

      Thanks!

      Jim

      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 6, 2013
        Jim that might be related to Yahoo's NEO rollout. They have really shot themselves in the foot this time.

        ------------------------------

      • ncatt
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 6, 2013
          Wrong

          On 9/6/2013 10:01 AM, Dean Sweatman wrote:

          Jim that might be related to Yahoo's NEO rollout.  They have really shot themselves in the foot this time.

          On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 3:01 AM CDT beshiresjim@... wrote:

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: