OTR

  • ncatt
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 25, 2013
      Old Time Radio

      Gene Autry OTRR - ver 1

      http://www.putlocker.com/file/3D82BC0EAA372D18
      http://www.putlocker.com/file/7AAB031C58A9D68C
      http://www.putlocker.com/file/033C2C8D83D1544F
      http://www.putlocker.com/file/8038D228B81A02F4
      http://www.putlocker.com/file/782B6A747E106254

      I strongly suggest a "Download Manager:"
      To prevent accidentally installing unwanted or unneeded programs from all the different download web sites, I suggest installing JDownloader to download from them, JDownloader is a free download and completely free to use program. As with any install though, carefully read each and every screen as you install it. Decline any extra software installs.
      This will make downloading much, much easier, quicker and safer on any site (lots of little extra uses also) No need to even visit the sites to download.

      http://jdownloader.org/download/index
      or
      http://www.filehippo.com/download_jdownloader/
    • tommarie87
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 24, 2013

         I started to download it but several times my anti-virus software warned several times not to download and open becasue it contained viruses.

        What's unusual about this is I may get 1 warning but never several. Has anyone successfully downloaded this show without any visus issues? Thanks.

        ---In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, <oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        which WotW is this, by the by?