Re: [OTRMP3] Hi guys. A couple of the old timers might remember me.

  • Gregory Carlson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2013
      I think I have batman, superman, supergirl, martian manhunter, wonder woman and catwoman.  If you can't get, I can probably sent a DVD of all of these.  I won't post due to DC Comics.  I believe they were taken off by request of DC comics.

      On Jul 29, 2013, at 8:05 PM, burbank396 wrote:

      I"m hopefull that someone knows where I can find An archives of the DC Super Hero programs that where being posted about some time back. The site that had, them has removed them from their site.

      Dean

    • Dean Sweatman
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2013
        On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 9:20 PM CDT Gregory Carlson wrote:

        >I think I have batman, superman, supergirl, martian manhunter, wonder woman and catwoman. If you can't get, I can probably sent a DVD of all of these. I won't post due to DC Comics. I believe they were taken off by request of DC comics.

        That would be great. Email me at burbank396yahoo'com for the Postal address (it should not be to hard to figure what to add and change) I get about 40 spam messages a daty as it is no use tempting fate<g>

        As to why They stopped ... I was told that They has some type of understanding with DC up until They did the Shadow adaption then everything fell apart. Don't know if that is true or not but They had a long run with out problems up to that point. Could be whoever owns The Shadow now jumped into the fray.

        Many thanks Greg.
        Dean