The Golden Age of Radio

  • Vincente Tobias
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2013
      I got this from another group and thought it might be of interest to members here (in case you did not already know about this website).
      Vince

      The Golden Age of Radio was a series of more than 80 interviews with producers and actors from radio's heyday. Here is information about each program and the link to listen to it.

    • Katje Koelsch
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2013
        Thank you so much for sharing this! I've just listened to the first half of the Jim Jordan interview...What a great series these guys put together.

        I got this from another group and thought it might be of interest to members here (in case you did not already know about this website).
        Vince

        The Golden Age of Radio was a series of more than 80 interviews with producers and actors from radio's heyday. Here is information about each program and the link to listen to it.

      • Peggy Converse
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2013
          hey there,

          are you also interested in old time radio programs? I love the mystery ones as well as the horror ones. If you have more old time radio links, I would love to join them.

          Peggy  Converse

          I got this from another group and thought it might be of interest to members here (in case you did not already know about this website).
          Vince

          The Golden Age of Radio was a series of more than 80 interviews with producers and actors from radio's heyday. Here is information about each program and the link to listen to it.

        • cassetteok
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 27 12:01 AM
            Thanks Vincente,
            I'm listening to the E.G. Marshall about the CBS Radio Mystery Theatre
            Enjoyin' this resource interviews very much
            Your Ol', Byron