Hi guys. A couple of the old timers might remember me.

  • burbank396
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2013
      I"m hopefull that someone knows where I can find An archives of the DC Super Hero programs that where being posted about some time back. The site that had, them has removed them from their site.

      Dean
    • meteoricshipyards
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2013
        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "burbank396" <burbank396@...> wrote:

        > I"m hopefull that someone knows where I can find An archives of the DC Super Hero programs that where being posted about some time back. The site that had, them has removed them from their site.
        >
        > Dean

        If you are talking about the Pendant Productions shows, the producer took them down. You can probably get them from people who have copies (I have the supergirl and batman shows), but other than that, I don't think they are available on the 'Net.

        Tom A.
      • Dean Sweatman
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1 12:42 PM
          ------------------------------
          On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 10:06 AM CDT meteoricshipyards wrote:

          >--- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "burbank396" <burbank396@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I"m hopefull that someone knows where I can find An archives of the DC Super Hero programs that where being posted about some time back. The site that had, them has removed them from their site.
          >>
          >> Dean
          >>

          >If you are talking about the Pendant Productions shows, the producer took them down. You can probably get them from people who have copies (I have the supergirl and batman shows), but other than that, I don't think they are available on the 'Net.
          >
          >Tom A.

          Thanks Tom

          That would help. I had most of them but lost everything when my desktop and usb external went down. Until I can get back up to speed I am reduced to a cheap tablet and wifi connections. I've been picking some things up off the internet archives but couldn't find the Pendant podcasts.

          I'll try to email you to set something up.
          Dean
        • Gregory Carlson
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1 7:20 PM
            I think I have batman, superman, supergirl, martian manhunter, wonder woman and catwoman.  If you can't get, I can probably sent a DVD of all of these.  I won't post due to DC Comics.  I believe they were taken off by request of DC comics.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1 8:42 PM
              On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 9:20 PM CDT Gregory Carlson wrote:

              >I think I have batman, superman, supergirl, martian manhunter, wonder woman and catwoman. If you can't get, I can probably sent a DVD of all of these. I won't post due to DC Comics. I believe they were taken off by request of DC comics.

              That would be great. Email me at burbank396yahoo'com for the Postal address (it should not be to hard to figure what to add and change) I get about 40 spam messages a daty as it is no use tempting fate<g>

              As to why They stopped ... I was told that They has some type of understanding with DC up until They did the Shadow adaption then everything fell apart. Don't know if that is true or not but They had a long run with out problems up to that point. Could be whoever owns The Shadow now jumped into the fray.

              Many thanks Greg.
              Dean