Re: [OTRMP3] Digest Number 3788

  • sarah and mikey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013

       nevermind

      From: "oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com" <oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com>
      To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 6:50 AM
      Subject: [OTRMP3] Digest Number 3788

      2 New Messages

      Digest #3788
      1a
      the empire strikes back by "sarah and mikey" sarahandmikey
      1b
      Re: the empire strikes back by "just_plain_Ben@..." ben.karlin

      Messages

      Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:33 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

      "sarah and mikey" sarahandmikey

       anybody have the empire strikes back?
      thanks!
      mikey

      Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:30 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

      "just_plain_Ben@..." ben.karlin

      I am pretty sure I have the NPR Audio Drama version. Is that the one you want? And it's Episode 5, right?

      Will double check but I am fairly certain. Shall I zip it, throw it into dropbox; what shall I do for delivery?

      Ben Karlin
      St Louis, MO

      Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless