Byron 4.05 All Things Face An Ending

  • Eric Busby
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013
      Hey all. Here is the new episode of Byron. Big events in this one. The end of one book in the tale of the Paleman adventures. As for what is next... Well we'll get to that in due course. Let me know what you all think.

      The Byron Chronicles
      Season 4 Episode 5 - All Things Face An Ending
      Written By Eric Busby

      The segments of the Reality Stone have been brought together... But what will be the fate of the universe because of it?

      http://ericbusbypresents.com/the-byron-chronicles-season-4-episode-5-all-things-face-an-ending

      Featured in the cast were

      David Ault as Byron
      Natalie Van Sistine as Sam Beal
      Laura Post as Leviathan
      Ben Harmer as Thomas Knox
      Clym Angus Dodds as Dracula
      Viktor Aurelius as Berry the Cat
      Darren Marlar as Ryuk and Esh
      Mindy Keenan as Agent Kathrine
      Peter Katt as Watch Trooper Bates
      Jon Specht as The Other
      With Gareth Preston

      Music provided by Shadow's Symphony
      Byron Theme by Kai Hartwig
      Script edited by George S. Nader

      This episode was produced and directed by Eric Busby
      Eric Busby Production