The Pendant Shakespeare Much Ado About Nothing Act One!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      The Pendant Shakespeare proudly presents "Much Ado About Nothing" Act I!

      "The Pendant Shakespeare aka The Wild Bill Variety Show" is an ongoing monthly presentation of the works of William Shakespeare. Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      Also available -- a commentary track with the director and writers!

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=268841164

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/shakespeare-podcast.xml

      Download link:
      http://pendantaudio.com/shakespeare.php

      Featuring the voice talents of:

      Paul Brueggeman as BENEDICK
      Dave Morgan as DON PEDRO
      Jason Wallace as LEONATO
      Chris Hackney as CLAUDIO
      Rene Christine Jones as BEATRICE
      Jack Calk as the MESSENGER
      Perry Whittle as DON JOHN
      Seth Adam Sher as CONRAD
      Pete Milan as BORACHIO
      Randy Bowser as ANTONIO
      Katy Keating as HERO

      Written by William Shakespeare, adapted for Audio by Colin Kelly and Kathryn Pryde
      Script analysis and dramaturgy by Kathrn Pryde
      Directed by Colin Kelly
      Assistant Director Randy Bowser

      Featuring music by:
      BAEG by RAY GINZBURG
      CRAZY GLUE by JOSH WOODWARD
      GLIMMERING HOPE by FLUFFATRON
      GRAVITY by JOSH WOODWARD
      ME, MY GUITAR, AND THE ALIENS by D34DM4N
      SACRED RAIN by LOVE KAVI AND MR D-S-L
      SILHOUETTE IN SUNSET by VIBE
      SOUTHERN PORCH by FABBEMANNEN
      WAIT UNTIL MIDNIGHT by KSERO

      Shakespeare theme by Pavel Zuk of pavelzuk.com
      Cover art by Paul Brueggeman
      Produced by Pendant Productions
      Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges

      http://www.pendantaudio.com