Re: [OTRMP3] How safe is Pando?

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
      I think you can always unclick the box and not download anything you don't want. Extra software is almost always, just an option.
      I know I forgot to unclick and got bing with the latest windows update.
      Mark

      On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Michael <professorgriffith@...> wrote:

      I read the to use the free version of Pando you are asked to install something called "Smart Shopper Greyware". I'm not sure I want that added to my computer.

      I'm new to all this, so I wonder how safe using Pando is for he novice downloader.

      Any advice/information is appreciated.

      (I bet some advanced users are shaking their heads right now ... _)