How safe is Pando?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
      I read the to use the free version of Pando you are asked to install something called "Smart Shopper Greyware". I'm not sure I want that added to my computer.

      I'm new to all this, so I wonder how safe using Pando is for he novice downloader.

      Any advice/information is appreciated.

      (I bet some advanced users are shaking their heads right now ... _)
    • Mark