RE: [OTRMP3] BBC - Radio drama

  • Jim Grice
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2013

      Hi Paul,

      Many thanks for the files. Sorry I have taken so long to reply – been a bit busy over the last few days. Anyway  they are just what I needed. I have been reading the book and had got it into my head “I must listen to the play” and couldn’t find it anywhere – I have got  an unabridged copy downloaded from Audible which isn’t as good as the BBC production – doesn’t have any feeling to it.

      So once again many thanks.

      Yes I was once part of an OTR yahoo group many years ago (and boy do you have a good memory) when cd’s were being passed around the world – used to have many a long chat with my local postmistress as to where they were going this week. Still got all the CD’s packed away I just don’t know what’s on them now as with a couple of reincarnations of computer the details have been lost. Now that I have retired I must run an indexing program to find out what I have got.

      Once again many thanks.

      Jim