Re: [OTRMP3] otr

  • freecycle matthew
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
      I have the tooth fairy series (the little 5 minute or so spots right?) also chicken man, similar.

      If you send me your physical address I will try and cut a dvd for you.

      BTW, I am looking for stuff from the CBC (candida broadcasting corp) mystery series.
      midnight cab, clean sweep, the old guy, etc...

      --Matthew

      On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 12:08 AM, Barb <w9woz@...> wrote:

      I'm looking for the tooth fairy...and old syfy shows!

    • Barb
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
        Hi Matthew thanks for responding.  My info .....

        Barbara Ward
        17141 st rd 4
        Goshen, In 46528

        I will ask around about the cbc stuff.   Thanks in advance.  I had forgotten about chicken man.   I have all of cinnamon bear!!!!