otr

  • Barb
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2013
      I'm looking for the tooth fairy...and old syfy shows!
    • freecycle matthew
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
        I have the tooth fairy series (the little 5 minute or so spots right?) also chicken man, similar.

        If you send me your physical address I will try and cut a dvd for you.

        BTW, I am looking for stuff from the CBC (candida broadcasting corp) mystery series.
        midnight cab, clean sweep, the old guy, etc...

        --Matthew

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
          Hi Matthew thanks for responding.  My info .....

          Barbara Ward
          17141 st rd 4
          Goshen, In 46528

          I will ask around about the cbc stuff.   Thanks in advance.  I had forgotten about chicken man.   I have all of cinnamon bear!!!!