Re: BBC Shows

  • meteoricshipyards
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2013
      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "meteoricshipyards" <meteoricshipyards@...> wrote:

      > Someone pointed out to me that the BBC Radio recently presented a version of Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere. Did anyone catch a copy of it? And would you be willing to share?
      >
      > http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01r522y/episodes/guide
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Tom A.

      Probably breaking some internet rule by answering myself, but did find someplace to download it:

      http://myfreemp3.eu/music/neil%20gaiman%20neverwhere

      Thanks anyway.

      Tom A.
    • sarah and mikey
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2013
        I have some copies of it that I just got from the BBC.
        I'll get it ready soon.
        Mike

        "Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident,
        and riches take wings. Only one thing endures and that is
        character." - Horace Greeley (1811-1872)