BBC Shows

  • meteoricshipyards
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 2:56 PM
      Someone pointed out to me that the BBC Radio recently presented a version of Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere. Did anyone catch a copy of it? And would you be willing to share?

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01r522y/episodes/guide

      Thanks,
      Tom A.
    • meteoricshipyards
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 4:11 PM
        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "meteoricshipyards" <meteoricshipyards@...> wrote:

        > Someone pointed out to me that the BBC Radio recently presented a version of Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere. Did anyone catch a copy of it? And would you be willing to share?
        >
        > http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01r522y/episodes/guide
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Tom A.

        Probably breaking some internet rule by answering myself, but did find someplace to download it:

        http://myfreemp3.eu/music/neil%20gaiman%20neverwhere

        Thanks anyway.

        Tom A.
      • sarah and mikey
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6 1:09 PM
          I have some copies of it that I just got from the BBC.
          I'll get it ready soon.
          Mike

          "Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident,
          and riches take wings. Only one thing endures and that is
          character." - Horace Greeley (1811-1872)