Help

  • ab.wildrose
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
      Hi, I once again need your help... I lost my little radio on my laptop and can't seem to get it back (not that I know much about computers) my computer updated and now my radio is gone. Is there a way of getting it back or downloading another radio (maybe a better radio, I think my radio was from Ask.com) to get access to my favorite radio shows. I know I can listen on websites but I do enjoy surfing radio stations and finding different shows to listen too...

      Thank you for your help,
      Diana
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
        Hi Diana,

        You could first try looking in your trash or recycle bin folder, it may have been deleted for some reason. If you see the shortcut in there, you can right click and select "restore".

        Can you tell us what type of player it was for, was it a link to a streaming website that played OTR continuously? There are a lot of different players available, so it's hard to know what you had.

        Patrick

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "ab.wildrose" <Diana03@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I once again need your help... I lost my little radio on my laptop and can't seem to get it back (not that I know much about computers) my computer updated and now my radio is gone. Is there a way of getting it back or downloading another radio (maybe a better radio, I think my radio was from Ask.com) to get access to my favorite radio shows. I know I can listen on websites but I do enjoy surfing radio stations and finding different shows to listen too...
        >
        > Thank you for your help,
        > Diana

      • ab.wildrose
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
          I think it was part of Ask.com but I'm not sure it was part of the laptop when I got it. I don't know what is happening it was there last night and now it's gone....
          Diana