KFI 50th Anniversary Broadcast

  • ChuckS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      A number of years ago I had my entire collection on reel-to-reel tape. I sold the entire collection of tapes and have since then been collecting on mp3. There is no comparison to the convenience and quality. One of the shows I have not yet been able to replace is the KFI 50th Anniversary broadcast from 1972. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement copy?

      Chuck Sylvester
      Coon Rapids, MN