Re: [OTRMP3] Re: CD's or Flash Drive

  • Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 16, 2013
      I've been buying MCC mid code Verbatim (not the life series) at Microcenter while the supply lasts although Tayio Yuden bought online is also very good. Prodisc seems to be good media too. Got some Ritek (don't remember if it was F1 or F16 mid code) in a distro from a distro in a different group I belong to which was unreadable halfway though each disc so I sent Verbatim discs to the fellow & he sent them back burned with the distro & they all 3 copied fine. I haven't bought Ritek myself in about 3 years & don't buy it at all now. I forget which brand names they are but CMC mid code discs seem to be ok in my experience although I prefer MCC Verbatim & Tayio Yuden media as those are the best discs out there. I don't burn many DVD's anymore ecxept for distro's. Everything else is stored on 3 terrabyte external usb hard drives......