Fwd: X Minus One OTRR Cert V2.part1.rar

  • ncatt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
    Old Time Radio - X Minus 1

    You'll need Pando to open this attachment. Get Pando free here.

    X Minus One OTRR Cert V2.part1.rar
    From: ncatt
    Size: 858MB
    Expires: Mar. 28, 2013 (?)

                 (

    (in 2 parts)

    Want to download faster? Get Pando Pro | Follow us on Twitter
    Pando is free software that lets you email large files and folders, up to 1GB, with your existing email address. Add delivery@... to your address book so that Pando emails from your friends don't land in spam.

  • bd
    Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
      Hi ncatt,
      Somehow part 1 won't download with the Pando, I did download part 2 though,
      Thanks for checking on it for us.
      Byron

      Byron 2013---Thanks !

      From: ncatt