Re: [OTRMP3] Re: Sorting Out My Collection and Perhaps Adding To It

  • Mel Hickman
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
      Greetings -

      All of the discs have found new homes.  Wish I had more to give away.

      On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:10 PM, old_radios <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Lamond,

      Did you get any takers on your offer? Sounds like a good deal. I have a lot of OTR to give away also.

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Lomond" <lomondshire@...> wrote:

      > Greetings -
      >
      > Was condensing my collection and found some CD's that need a better home than I can give them. :-) Free for the asking, let me know where to send them.
      >
      > Cinnamon Bear
      > Greatest Story Ever Told
      > The Six Shooter
      > Nightfall - OTRDays disc 2 of SciFi Horror Combo
      > Dimension X - OTRDays disc 1 of SciFi Horror Combo
      > J.R.R. Tolkien, Dragon Lovers, Hordes of Things, Silmarillion - OTR SciFi disc 10 of Super Duper Mario Distro
      > Darkness, Diary of Fate, Flash Gordon, Mystery House, Nightmare, Out of the Night, The Unexpected - OTRDays disc 4 of SciFi Horror Combo
      > OTR Days Library - Science Fiction Collection - All ten discs
      > Journey Into Space
      > The Planet Man
      > OTR Friends 2 disc set of Tom Corbett
      >
      > I also have a fairly good collection of War of the World stuff. If folks are interested, I will list what I have and send files to whoever asks. Always looking for more stuff myself.
      >
      > Starting a collection of Day of the Triffids stuff, willing to share what I have, wondering what other folks need.
      >
      > Happy Thanksgiving!
      >
      > Lomond

    • Mel Hickman
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
        Greetings -

        All the discs have found a new home, but I am willing to burn some discs if you have something on the list that you are particularly interested in.

        I enjoy British sci-fi if you have any of that.

        On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:23 PM, darren@... <darren@...> wrote:

        I'm interested lomond my address is 12 Lloyd Taylor Close Little Hadham Herts SG11 2AX  UK.
        Let me know what I can do for you in return
        Thanks
        Darren Vidler