THE KINGERY, episode 6x01!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2012

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      THE KINGERY, episode 6x01 - "Patchwork"

      The gang's together again, but a last goodbye casts a pall over the reunion!

      "The Kingery" is a serialized, full-cast, ongoing sci-fi crime drama. Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast!

      Also available -- a commentary track with the director and writer!

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=250780534

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/kingery-podcast.xml

      Download link:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/kingery.php

      Featuring the voice talents of:

      Pete Milan as Tommy Arkell
      Channe Nolen as Devi
      M Sieiro Garcia as Major
      Carl Glassmeyer as Asa
      Alicia Laine Pickens as Madeleine Gray
      Bryan Reid as Zeff
      Rene Christine Jones as Socks
      Perry Whittle as Hooks
      Kathryn Pryde as Tythia
      Bernadette Groves as Cassandra Arkell
      and Jared Page as the Doctor

      Written by Susan Bridges
      Story by Jeffrey Bridges, with Susan Bridges, Rene Christine Jones, Pete Milan, Perry Whittle and Jared Page

      Kingery Theme by Tom Stitzer
      All other music by Kevin MacLeod
      Directed by Jared Page
      Assistant Directors Paul Brueggemann and Vincent Morrison

      Cover art by Nick Hadley
      Produced by Pendant Productions
      Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges

      The Kingery created by Jeffrey Bridges, Susan Bridges, Macalla Eaton, John Hardin and Theresa J. McGarry

      http://www.pendantaudio.com
      http://twitter.com/pendantweb
      http://www.facebook.com/pendantaudio
      http://pendantaudio.tumblr.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/PendantProductions

      Thanks for listening!

    • Ben Karlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2012
        Stumbled onto Author's Playhouse (or is it Authors' Playhouse... hmm) and love their theme music. Does anyone know what it is from or if it was composed just for the program?

        Not a matter of life or death but I am very curious if it exists in a long form somewhere. It is so quintessentially old time to me, so overblown and melodramatic but still wonderfully appealing. Hard to describe a piece of music by the individual emotional response and connotations, I guess.

        Show came out of NBC in Chicago; successor station is WMAQ. Do stations typically keep any kind of archive or history of their shows? Might the network?

        Thnks for any help,
        Ben Karlin
        Saint Louis, MO

        PS: Sorry for piggybacking on a message from the group as I seem unable to send this without it. It isn't related at all although I appreciate and enjoy many Pendant Productions.  BK

        To: oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2012
          That was"Never Gonna Fall In Love Again" by Louis Webb & Elwyn Owen.

          http://www.digitaldeliftp.com/DigitalDeliToo/dd2jb-Authors-Playhouse.html

          Phil