Thanks

  • Dwane Harney
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
      Thanks for allowing me to be a member here. It's been great.

      I joined here on December 8, 2000 and over the years my interests have changed a little. OTR is still special to me, but I don't listen to it much anymore.

      I'm going to leave the group for now. Would someone please remove toys413 from the "Member's email list" in the database? Thanks.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2012
        Thanks for being a member Dwane!
        Your info have been removed from the db.

        pat

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "Dwane Harney" <dwane413@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for allowing me to be a member here. It's been great.
        >
        > I joined here on December 8, 2000 and over the years my interests have changed a little. OTR is still special to me, but I don't listen to it much anymore.
        >
        > I'm going to leave the group for now. Would someone please remove toys413 from the "Member's email list" in the database? Thanks.
        >
        > Dwane

      • sipseywilderness
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
          You will be missed Dwane. You were one of the most helpful members this group has ever had. And a good friend.

          Best
          Sipsey