The Smelly Dave Saga

  • john
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2012
      Has anyone compiled a collection of the Bob & Ray skits on Smelly Dave The Whale?
      I've got several separated from the pod (so to speak) and was wondering if anyone has a listing of the specific shows where they did the routine,

      john
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2012
        With that title, it has to be hilarious! I have a whole disc of B&R somewhere in my stash, I will check.