Re: [OTRMP3] [DP] JLA-Green Lantern Casting Call

  • Glenn Gover
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2012
      Who is Kor-or exactly?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 23, 2012, at 12:04 PM, Eric Busby <eric.busby@...> wrote:

      Okay now that the game field has changed a tad. I feel it is right to finished up Green Lamntern before moving onto Justice League. So I need these two roles filled. Casting Call will be open until Friday the 29th

      Guardian 3:      The proper course of action must be taken less we bring havoc to the web of time.
      Guardian 3:    We must decide what is to be done with you.

      Kor-Or:     If you can call it data. The readings come from instrument that he crafted himself so only he can read                       them. For all we know it could be telling us anything.
                        We only have his word that the core of our planet has become unstable.