Re: [OTRMP3] [DP] JLA-Green Lantern Casting Call

  • Glenn Gover
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2012
      Who is Kor-or exactly?

      ^*^^*^thebatman^*^^*^^*^^*^
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 23, 2012, at 12:04 PM, Eric Busby <eric.busby@...> wrote:

      Okay now that the game field has changed a tad. I feel it is right to finished up Green Lamntern before moving onto Justice League. So I need these two roles filled. Casting Call will be open until Friday the 29th

      Guardian 3:      The proper course of action must be taken less we bring havoc to the web of time.
      Guardian 3:    We must decide what is to be done with you.

      Kor-Or:     If you can call it data. The readings come from instrument that he crafted himself so only he can read                       them. For all we know it could be telling us anything.
                      *beat*
                        We only have his word that the core of our planet has become unstable.

      =