THE KINGERY, episode 5x10!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 1, 2012

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      Original art by Nick Hadley for Pendant Productions

      THE KINGERY, episode 5x10 - "Angels, Demons and Dust"

      Maddie and Major clean house as Tommy pays his respects!

      "The Kingery" is a serialized, full-cast, ongoing sci-fi crime drama. Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast!

      Also available -- a commentary track with the director and writer!

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=250780534

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/kingery-podcast.xml

      Download link:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/kingery.php

      And NOW AVAILABLE:
      Season One of "The Kingery" on audio CD!
      Produced from the original master mixes with over five hours of content, including exclusive bonus features!
      Also available: All Twelve episodes of Season One of "The Kingery" in hi-quality MP3 download!
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/store.php

      Featuring the voice talents of:

      Channe Nolen as Devi
      Bernadette Groves as Cassandra Arkell
      Alicia Laine Pickens as Madeleine Gray
      M Sieiro Garcia as Major
      Perry Whittle as Hooks
      Pete Milan as Tommy Arkell
      Bryan Reid as Zeff
      Kathryn Pryde as Tythia
      Rene Christine Jones as Socks
      Carl Glassmeyer as Asa
      Fiona Thraille as Sylvia Arkell
      Mindy Rast-Keenan as the Woman
      Colin Kelly as Goon One
      Patrick Lewis as Goon Two
      Dave Morgan as Goon Three
      Brian Finnegan as Goon Four
      and Richard Casto as Client Wes

      Written by Rene Christine Jones
      Story by Jeffrey Bridges, with Susan Bridges, Rene Christine Jones, Pete Milan, Perry Whittle and Jared Page

      Original music composed by David Alexander McDonald
      Directed by Christopher Stadther
      Assistant Director Michael Lewis
      Edited by Chris Brittain
      Cover art by Nick Hadley
      Produced by Pendant Productions
      Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges

      The Kingery created by Jeffrey Bridges, Susan Bridges, Macalla Eaton, John Hardin and Theresa J. McGarry

      http://www.pendantaudio.com

      Thanks for listening!

    • sipseywilderness
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 5, 2012
        Thanks for all the great shows you folks have done and still do. I do have a question tho...why did you quit the fan based shows? Just wondering if it had anything to do with the new internet starting next month with all the copyright provisions that goes with it. No reason for asking other than just curious.

        Best
        Rick

        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "PendantP" <pendant_productions@...> wrote:

        > <http://twitter.com/pendantweb>
        > <http://www.facebook.com/pendantaudio>
        > <http://www.youtube.com/user/PendantProductions>
        > <http://pendantaudio.tumblr.com>
        > PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:
        >
        > Original art by Nick Hadley for Pendant Productions
        > THE KINGERY, episode 5x10 - "Angels, Demons and Dust"
        >
        > Maddie and Major clean house as Tommy pays his respects!
        >

        > "The Kingery" is a serialized, full-cast, ongoing sci-fi crime drama.
        > Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast!
        >
        > Also available -- a commentary track with the director and writer!
        >

        > iTunes link:
        > http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=2507805\
        > 34
        > <http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=250780\
        > 534>
        >
        > Podcast feed:
        > http://www.pendantaudio.com/kingery-podcast.xml
        > <http://www.pendantaudio.com/kingery-podcast.xml>
        >
        > Download link:
        > http://www.pendantaudio.com/kingery.php
        > <http://www.pendantaudio.com/kingery.php>
        >

        > And NOW AVAILABLE:
        > Season One of "The Kingery" on audio CD!
        > Produced from the original master mixes with over five hours of content,
        > including exclusive bonus features!
        > Also available: All Twelve episodes of Season One of "The Kingery" in
        > hi-quality MP3 download!
        > http://www.pendantaudio.com/store.php
        > <http://www.pendantaudio.com/store.php>
        >

        > Featuring the voice talents of:
        >
        > Channe Nolen as Devi
        > Bernadette Groves as Cassandra Arkell
        > Alicia Laine Pickens as Madeleine Gray
        > M Sieiro Garcia as Major
        > Perry Whittle as Hooks
        > Pete Milan as Tommy Arkell
        > Bryan Reid as Zeff
        > Kathryn Pryde as Tythia
        > Rene Christine Jones as Socks
        > Carl Glassmeyer as Asa
        > Fiona Thraille as Sylvia Arkell
        > Mindy Rast-Keenan as the Woman
        > Colin Kelly as Goon One
        > Patrick Lewis as Goon Two
        > Dave Morgan as Goon Three
        > Brian Finnegan as Goon Four
        > and Richard Casto as Client Wes
        >
        > Written by Rene Christine Jones
        > Story by Jeffrey Bridges, with Susan Bridges, Rene Christine Jones, Pete
        > Milan, Perry Whittle and Jared Page
        >
        > Original music composed by David Alexander McDonald
        > Directed by Christopher Stadther
        > Assistant Director Michael Lewis
        > Edited by Chris Brittain
        > Cover art by Nick Hadley
        > Produced by Pendant Productions
        > Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges
        >
        > The Kingery created by Jeffrey Bridges, Susan Bridges, Macalla Eaton,
        > John Hardin and Theresa J. McGarry
        >
        > http://www.pendantaudio.com <http://www.pendantaudio.com>
        >

        > Thanks for listening!

      • sipseywilderness
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 13, 2012
          Do these folks just spam the group and never read replies to their posts or what?

          Rick

          --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "sipseywilderness" <sipseywilderness@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > Kathryn Pryde as Tythia
          > > Rene Christine Jones as Socks
          > > Carl Glassmeyer as Asa
          > > Fiona Thraille as Sylvia Arkell
          > > Mindy Rast-Keenan as the Woman
          > > Colin Kelly as Goon One
          > > Patrick Lewis as Goon Two
          > > Dave Morgan as Goon Three
          > > Brian Finnegan as Goon Four
          > > and Richard Casto as Client Wes
          > >
          > > Written by Rene Christine Jones
          > > Story by Jeffrey Bridges, with Susan Bridges, Rene Christine Jones, Pete
          > > Milan, Perry Whittle and Jared Page
          > >
          > > Original music composed by David Alexander McDonald
          > > Directed by Christopher Stadther
          > > Assistant Director Michael Lewis
          > > Edited by Chris Brittain
          > > Cover art by Nick Hadley
          > > Produced by Pendant Productions
          > > Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges
          > >
          > > The Kingery created by Jeffrey Bridges, Susan Bridges, Macalla Eaton,

        • Seth Adam Sher
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 13, 2012
            or maybe they're just busy...

            Pendant Productions
            A new era

            As many of you no doubt already know, this morning saw the cancellation of all of our fan shows. This was not a decision we came to lightly, nor one we planned on making anytime soon, but we had to do what we felt was best for the company.

            We had been moving into more original shows anyway, and the silver lining is that this frees us up to redouble our efforts in that arena and bring you more amazing original audio drama that you won’t be able to stop talking about.

            We’ve already got a number of new things in the works, including the first casting call for “Tabula Rasa”, an action/adventure drama set in Chicago, as an organized crimes investigation team and their amnesiac consultant confront their pasts, futures, and a vast conspiracy.

            We hope you’ll check it out and audition, and keep those auditions coming for the slew of new programming we’ll be starting up over the rest of 2012 and beyond.

            We can’t thank you enough for your support through the years. Today was a tough day, but we’re all looking forward to a brighter future, and we hope you’ll join us there.

            Thanks for listening.

            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 13, 2012
              ...and
            • Daryl M.
              Message 6 of 20 , Jun 13, 2012
                For anyone who doesn't understand what the new internet change will be next month regarding copyright issues here's a link to an article that spells it out pretty well.

> [...]

                > > Kathryn Pryde as Tythia
                > > Rene Christine Jones as Socks
                > > Carl Glassmeyer as Asa
                > > Fiona Thraille as Sylvia Arkell
                > > Mindy Rast-Keenan as the Woman
                > > Colin Kelly as Goon One
                > > Patrick Lewis as Goon Two
                > > Dave Morgan as Goon Three
                > > Brian Finnegan as Goon Four
                > > and Richard Casto as Client Wes
                > >
                > > Written by Rene Christine Jones
                > > Story by Jeffrey Bridges, with Susan Bridges, Rene Christine Jones, Pete
                > > Milan, Perry Whittle and Jared Page
                > >
                > > Original music composed by David Alexander McDonald
                > > Directed by Christopher Stadther
                > > Assistant Director Michael Lewis
                > > Edited by Chris Brittain
                > > Cover art by Nick Hadley
                > > Produced by Pendant Productions
                > > Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges
                > >
                > > The Kingery created by Jeffrey Bridges, Susan Bridges, Macalla Eaton,

              • Daryl M.
                Message 7 of 20 , Jun 13, 2012
                  For anyone who doesn't understand what the new internet change will be next month regarding copyright issues here's a link to an article that spells it out pretty well.

                  Daryl

                  http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/15/american-isps-to-launch-massive-copyright-spying-scheme-on-july-12/

> [...]

                  > > Kathryn Pryde as Tythia
                  > > Rene Christine Jones as Socks
                  > > Carl Glassmeyer as Asa
                  > > Fiona Thraille as Sylvia Arkell
                  > > Mindy Rast-Keenan as the Woman
                  > > Colin Kelly as Goon One
                  > > Patrick Lewis as Goon Two
                  > > Dave Morgan as Goon Three
                  > > Brian Finnegan as Goon Four
                  > > and Richard Casto as Client Wes
                  > >
                  > > Written by Rene Christine Jones
                  > > Story by Jeffrey Bridges, with Susan Bridges, Rene Christine Jones, Pete
                  > > Milan, Perry Whittle and Jared Page
                  > >
                  > > Original music composed by David Alexander McDonald
                  > > Directed by Christopher Stadther
                  > > Assistant Director Michael Lewis
                  > > Edited by Chris Brittain
                  > > Cover art by Nick Hadley
                  > > Produced by Pendant Productions
                  > > Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges
                  > >
                  > > The Kingery created by Jeffrey Bridges, Susan Bridges, Macalla Eaton,

                • Eric Busby
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jun 14, 2012
                    Personally I am approaching this whole thing with a wait and see what happens attitude. While some of the big guys are jumping onto the badwagon and drinking the Kool Aid... Not all companies are.

                  • Paul Mannering
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jun 14, 2012
                      We've had a "new internet" copyright law in New Zealand for almost a year now. It's a joke.

                      I read today that one of the major US ISP's is telling the RIAA to go jump, they're not going to bother trying to action the thousands of stop notices they receive each day for copyrighted material being downloaded by their subscribers.

                      Pendant walked a very fine line in a lot of ways that distinguished them from groups like this one and most other OTR and audio drama production groups.

                      They were either threatened, or have had legal action taken against them in a serious way. No other reason to remove ALL reference to every single fan-show they have made over the last 8 years.

                      The refusal to speak about it  is also likely to be based on legal advice - anything Jeffy says can and will be used against him in a court of law and all that.

                      --
                      paul@...
                      www.brokensea.com www.grindhouseaudio.com

                    • sipseywilderness
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jun 14, 2012
                        I thought as much. That was the reason I asked. Can't say I blame him.

                        Cudos for Comcast and their decision. Personal opinion only mind you.

                        http://torrentfreak.com/comcast-protests-shake-down-of-alleged-bittorrent-pirates-120612/

                        Best
                        Rick

                          Message 12 of 20 , Jun 18, 2012
                            Hi Rick.

                            As Seth said, we've been extremely busy of late, especially with the new slate of shows we have in development. Getting a new show up and running is always time-intensive, doing it for several at once even moreso.

                            We've said all we can regarding our past fan shows. They have all ceased production, and we're looking toward the future with some amazing new projects we hope you'll love.

                            Thanks for listening!

                            --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, "sipseywilderness" <sipseywilderness@...> wrote:

                            > Do these folks just spam the group and never read replies to their posts or what?
                            >
                            > Rick
                          • meteoricshipyards
                            Message 13 of 20 , Jun 20, 2012
                              --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Seth Adam Sher <seth1864@...> wrote:

                              > or maybe they're just busy...

                              > Pendant Productions
                              > A new era
                              >

                              > As many of you no doubt already know, this morning saw the cancellation
                              > of all of our fan shows. This was not a decision we came to lightly,
                              > nor one we planned on making anytime soon, but we had to do what we felt
                              > was best for the company.
                              >

                              > Thanks for listening.

                              Are the old episodes available anywhere? I just recently downloaded a Supergirl, and when I went to look for more - nothing.

                              So, has the train left the station and I'm out of luck?

                              Thanks,

                              Tom A.
                            • Seth Adam Sher

                                Message 15 of 20 , Jun 21, 2012
                                  Drat! Well, maybe someday they'll find some transcription disks, get converted to MP3s, and they'll become part of a distro somewhere....

                                  Tom A.
                                  Who's still hoping that someday they'll find complete story lines of _I Love a Mystery_.

                                  --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Seth Adam Sher <seth1864@...> wrote:

                                  > Unfortunately ALL the episodes have been pulled, for all the fan-fiction based shows, not only from Pendant-run websites but all the associate sites that streamed them...
                                  >

                                  > --- On Wed, 6/20/12, meteoricshipyards <meteoricshipyards@...> wrote:
                                  > Are the old episodes available anywhere? I just recently downloaded a Supergirl, and when I went to look for more - nothing.
                                  >

                                  > So, has the train left the station and I'm out of luck?
                                  >

                                  > Thanks,
                                  >

                                  > Tom A.

                                • Seth Adam Sher
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jun 21, 2012
                                    ...get converted to mp3?

                                    why?  they're already mp3s.  that's their original form.

                                    perhaps what you meant to say was, they may someday be available in their original full mix quality.  (shows used to be released on the website as low-bitrate mp3 copies, 32k per release)...

                                    =S

                                    Drat! Well, maybe someday they'll find some transcription disks, get converted to MP3s, and they'll become part of a distro somewhere....

                                    Tom A.
                                    Who's still hoping that someday they'll find complete story lines of _I Love a Mystery_.

                                    --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Seth Adam Sher <seth1864@...> wrote:

                                    > Unfortunately ALL the episodes have been pulled, for all the fan-fiction based shows, not only from Pendant-run websites but all the associate sites that streamed them...
                                    >

                                    > --- On Wed, 6/20/12, meteoricshipyards <meteoricshipyards@...> wrote:
                                    > Are the old episodes available anywhere? I just recently downloaded a Supergirl, and when I went to look for more - nothing.
                                    >

                                    > So, has the train left the station and I'm out of luck?
                                    >

                                    > Thanks,
                                    >

                                    > Tom A.

                                  • meteoricshipyards
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Jun 21, 2012
                                      It was a joke, referring back to the aluminum transcription disks, to which we owe at least part of the extant OTR the group was partially formed to talk about and appreciate.

                                      Tom A.
                                      My wife doesn't always get my jokes, either.

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Jun 21, 2012
                                        ah.

                                        sorry, my bad.  we were talking about a newer-time radio show, so the reference to OTR discs was lost on me...

                                        ----------------------------------
                                        A little slice of Audio Goodness
                                        from Seth Adam Sher

                                        http://www.audiogoodness.com
                                        Voice Artistry and Sound Design

                                        It was a joke, referring back to the aluminum transcription disks, to which we owe at least part of the extant OTR the group was partially formed to talk about and appreciate.

                                        Tom A.
                                        My wife doesn't always get my jokes, either.

                                        --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Seth Adam Sher <seth1864@...> wrote:

                                        > ...get converted to mp3?
                                        >
                                        > why?  they're already mp3s.  that's their original form.
                                        >
                                        > perhaps what you meant to say was, they may someday be available in their original full mix quality.  (shows used to be released on the website as low-bitrate mp3 copies, 32k per release)...
                                        >
                                        > =S

                                      • Gregory Carlson
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Jun 21, 2012
                                          I have downloaded most of these in MP3 format.  Please contact me outside of this and maybe I can get to you.  Just let me know what episodes you want.

                                          On Jun 21, 2012, at 9:48 AM, meteoricshipyards wrote:

                                          Drat! Well, maybe someday they'll find some transcription disks, get converted to MP3s, and they'll become part of a distro somewhere....

                                          Tom A.
                                          Who's still hoping that someday they'll find complete story lines of _I Love a Mystery_.

                                          --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Seth Adam Sher <seth1864@...> wrote:

                                          > Unfortunately ALL the episodes have been pulled, for all the fan-fiction based shows, not only from Pendant-run websites but all the associate sites that streamed them...
                                          >

                                          > --- On Wed, 6/20/12, meteoricshipyards <meteoricshipyards@...> wrote:
                                          > Are the old episodes available anywhere? I just recently downloaded a Supergirl, and when I went to look for more - nothing.
                                          >

                                          > So, has the train left the station and I'm out of luck?
                                          >

                                          > Thanks,
                                          >

                                          > Tom A.

                                        • sipseywilderness
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Jun 21, 2012
                                            As far as Pendant...those shows are out there...I've seen them done in distro groups.

                                            ILAM...there was/is maybe a site that had all the scripts so you could at least read them if not hear them. Don't have it any longer tho.

                                            Best
                                            Rick