This Week In Pendant episode 255 and Pendant Backstage episode 44!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 10:00 AM

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - Two Hundred Fifty-fifth episode!

      Well well well, look who's back! It's us. We're the ones who are back. Hope you weren't expecting someone cooler. As a peace offering, how about a buttload of news? "Supergirl: Lost Daughter of Krypton" hits a milestone and gets a new director, but there's even more director musical chairs going on as "Wonder Woman: Champion of Themyscira", "Batman: The Ace of Detectives" and "The Kingery" all have changes in their future! What's that? You'd like to play director musical chairs too? Well then you're in luck because the next DIRECTOR CLASS IS JUNE 8! Get your details within. "Catwoman: Queen of Thieves" gets a new cover artist, and hey we need more of those too! You want to be a cover artist, don't you? 'Course you do! "Inferis" gets a subsite and a (first version) promotional poster, and the "Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion" comics are printed and in hand! We've got preview trailers for "The Line" episode 2x14, "Wonder Woman: Champion of Themyscira" issue 76, "Green Arrow: Shooting Star" issue 16, and "Seminar" episode 45, as well as casting call results for "Catwoman: Queen of Thieves" and "Seminar"! Jack and Laura Post discuss ninja nurses, Macy Sampson and the way Kat Pryde keeps making Laura cry, and the guy from the Island of Misfit Toys yodels for your listening pleasure!

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml

      Download link:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip.php

      Also out this week:

      Pendant Backstage - Episode 44

      Review and discussion of "Catwoman: Queen of Thieves" and "The Kingery"!

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=293928066

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/pbs_podcast.xml