Burns and Allen was Post and tell us what you are listening to

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 9 , May 17, 2012
      Well...we have a new TV network on Media-com. It's called "Antenna TV". All the good old black and white and a few "In Color" shows. I am addicted. They have an hour of the old "George Burns & Gracie Allen" show from the mid 50's,which are fantastic!! SO....I am listening to and recording their OTR Programs here:
      http://www.dumb.com/oldtimeradio/radio/14/Comedy/Burns_Allen.html

      Thanks!!

      Mike