This Week In Pendant episode 248!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - Two hundred and forty-eighth episode!

      Pendant is officially going to WonderCon in Anaheim, CA, March 16 - 18! We'll be at table F-6, so stop by and say hello! The 2012 Pendant Picnic gets a date, and the "Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion" comic book Kickstarter fund was a smashing success! Thanks so much to everyone who helped make it happen! We've got a corrected First 1000 Pendant Episodes file, so now that pressing cliffhanger question, "What was Pendant's 537th episode?" from last week can finally be answered! I can already hear all your sighs of relief. Pendant's first lead actor FINALLY turns a bio in after SEVEN YEARS (that is some Grade-A procrastination!) and a new artist comes aboard "Genesis Avalon"! We've got a preview trailer for "Star Trek: Defiant" episode 65, casting call results for "Catwoman: Queen of Thieves", and web stats and search terms for the month of February! Jack and Joel Rowan discuss intimidation, warm fuzzies and confuse Star Wars and Star Trek (-10 nerd cred), and we're all heading to the concert by that one band after the show... you know, that band with the ridiculous name!

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml