NBC radio shows listed throughout the years

  • Vincente Tobias
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2012
      I stumbled upon an interesting entry in wikipedia: the NBC red network.  If you scroll down, there is a listing of NBC affiliates throughout the years, AND NBC shows from the 1920's til 1958 showing what day they were broadcast and at what time (EST I presume).  Well worth a look.
      Vince

    • sipseywilderness
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2012
        Very interesting Vince....I see the one I could have heard easily if I'd been here then.....well was for part of it anyway but don't remember it....and the station is still here today.

        What a lot of info in this article....passing it on to my group. Thankyou.

        Sipsey