Re: DARK LANDING, the show

  • Dwane Harney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012
      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, John Klawitter <john.klaw@...> wrote:

      <snip>

> [...]

      <snip>

      > When you replied to him, "No bother, Sip.  Glad I could help."
      > to me it came across as either sarcastic or flippant.

      Hank, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. I don't know how John could have thought he had helped.

      John, if you want private emails posted here, below is what I told Sipsey after I read his reply to you here. If others feel like I do, you're not making any friends by treating our friend Sipsey the way that you did.

      Dwane

      Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:37:00 -0600
      From: Dwane Harney <dwane413@...>
      To: Rick ... <sipseywilderness@...>