Superman issue 83 and Supergirl issue 55!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2011

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      Original art by Bryan 'FLASH!' Turner for Pendant Productions

      Superman: The Last Son of Krypton, Issue 83 - "The Surges of the Sea"

      Lois returns to the Daily Planet while Dan confronts Maggie and an alliance is made on War World!

      Superman: The Last Son of Krypton is a serialized, full-cast audio adventure with one new episode every month! Available for free download in .mp3 format or as a Podcast.

      Also available -- a commentary track with the director and writer!

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=202788270

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/superman-podcast.xml

      Download link:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/superman.php

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      Original art by Bryan 'FLASH!' Turner for Pendant Productions

      Supergirl: Lost Daughter of Krypton, Issue 55 - "Pick Your Poison"

      The cow escapes and Ayumi snaps at Metallo while the lord of War World enters the fight!

      Supergirl: Lost Daughter of Krypton is a serialized, full-cast audio adventure with one new episode every month! Available for free download in .mp3 format or as a Podcast.

      Also available -- a commentary track with the director and writer!

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=256710457

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/supergirl-podcast.xml

      Download link:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/supergirl.php

      "Superman: The Last Son of Krypton" features the voice talents of:

      Ryan H. Nelson as Superman and Jimmy Olsen
      Susan Bridges as Lois Lane
      Dragonblink as Supergirl
      Jessie Moore at Natasha Irons
      Tom Stitzer as Perry White
      Kristen Bays as Maggie Sawyer
      Jeremiah McCoy as Dan Turpin
      Joe J. Thomas as Henderson
      Lea Gulino as Maxima
      and H. Keith Lyons as Mongul

      Written by Jeffrey Bridges
      Directed by Jared Page
      Cover art by Bryan 'FLASH!' Turner
      Edited by Teresa Keller
      Continuity Editor Kristen Bays
      Produced by Pendant Productions
      Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges

      "Supergirl: Lost Daughter of Krypton" features the voice talents of:

      Dragon X. Blink as Supergirl
      Jeffrey Bridges as Metallo
      Ryan H. Nelson as Superman
      Megan Pressley as Ayumi
      Lea Gulino as Maxima
      H. Keith Lyons as Mongul
      Len Mihalovich as The Interrupting Cow
      Jared Page as Police Officer 1
      Anna Rodriguez as Police Officer 2
      and Jack Calk as The Reporter

      Written by Dragon X. Blink
      Directed by Teresa Keller
      Assistant Director Bruce Busby
      Cover art by Bryan 'FLASH!' Turner
      Edited by Teresa Keller
      Continuity Editor Kristen Bays
      Produced by Pendant Productions
      Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges

      http://www.pendantaudio.com
      http://the-flash-guy.deviantart.com

      Thanks for listening!

    • David Humphrey
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2011
        I heard a song from him at a friends house the other day and am having trouble finding stuff from him anyone have some they can share??
      • mike davis
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2011
          There is some here....

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2011
            Thank you very much :-D

            I heard a song from him at a friends house the other day and am having trouble finding stuff from him anyone have some they can share??

          • Katje Koelsch
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2011
              I had saved this email to look at later, as I'd never heard of Yogi Yorgesson. His real name was Harry Stewart. An interesting aside for OTR fans...Stewart was killed in a car accident in 1956. His widow, Gretchen, married Jim Jordan (Fibber McGee) after Marion Jordan (Molly McGee) died.