Speaking of Sports...

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
      Was wondering...Years ago my Father and I listened to the very first Heavy Weight between Casious Clay and Sonny Listo on the radio. I was wondering if this can be found as a MP3?? Mike Bernardoni
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
        OH! Found the whole fight on YOU TUBE....I'm going to record the audio as an MP3. It was held on February 25, 1964. Sonny Liston vs Cassius Clay. Mike Bernardoni
        http://youtu.be/OezriPEepZs