Re: [OTRMP3] RE : Amos N Andy

  • Alan S
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 30 1:26 PM
      Of course not. Rochester, Alfred and even Kato, for that matter, were servants. Very few people refer to their bosses by their first name. Bosses don't encourage that sort of familiarity. I think we see that sort of relationship quite well in movies like "Driving Miss Daisy".

      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 7, 2011
        Vince wrote --

        > You live in WV, Joe? For some reason I thought you lived in Chicago!

        Never lived in Chicago, but I have visited the town.

        > Do you still have that night watchman job where you can listen to hours of OTR?

        No. Now I have to listen on my own time. :(
        I am now the supervisor of the parking enforcement office at Marshall
        University, a lieutenant in my security company and work days.
        Joe