Re: Ma & Pa Kettle-Another Question?

  • bigkahunacooks1
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2011
      Thanks Chuck!! Never thought of that! Did you make a copy of it???
      I'll check with our library!
      THANKS!!
      MIKE

      --- In oldradioshowsonmp3@yahoogroups.com, Charles Felts <charles.felts@...> wrote:

      > I found a DVD of it through my county library. You might try yours.
      > Cheers, Chuck

    • Charles Felts
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2011
        I remembered seeing films from the series as a kid.  I laughed a lot then but I guess it was a funny once kind of thing.  I hadn't seen the film the series sprang from but it's a funny once IMHO, also.  BBC Radio dramatized "The Egg & I" to much better effect, I thought.

        Cheers, Chuck