This Week In Pendant episode 217!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - Two hundred and seventeenth episode!

      Two weeks without a TWIP? How could we do that to you? Clearly the only way to make it up to you is by drowning you in news! Yes! Let's get on with it then, shall we? The Pendant Picnic was had, and it... was awesome. Our CONduit appearance also happened, and it... was also awesome. Ok, I need some new adjectives. Shush, it's early and the coffee hasn't set it in yet. "Back to the Future IV" gets a website and an artist, "Seminar" gets an assistant director, Earth-P gets a new/old editor, new wallpapers have gone up on the site (as have new and updated bios), our shows get a new opening tag and Captain Radio from RadioDramaRevival.com gives Pendant a review! We've got casting call results for "Superman: The Last Son of Krypton" and "Supergirl: Lost Daughter of Krypton" and a preview trailer for "Star Trek: Defiant" episode 57, and Jack and Lyn Cullen discuss character growth, grinding axes and screams! You're glad we're back, aren't you? Don't lie!

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml