This Week In Pendant episode 211!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 9:28 AM

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - Two hundred and eleventh episode!

      Big news in Pendantville this week as we'll be invading TWO SoCal conventions to spread the good audio drama word! We'll be at Comikaze in Los Angeles in November, and we'll be at the Long Beach Comic Expo on April 23 with our very own panel at noon! And on April 15 you can also call in and talk to the "Pendant: Backstage" crew about "Supergirl: Lost Daughter of Krypton" and "Seminar". We've got a preview trailer for "Star Trek: Defiant" episode 55 and Jack Calk and Adam Lebin discuss troublemakers, alternate universes and Stun Adam Week. Come on out and see us at the Long Beach Comic Expo, won't you?

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml