This Week In Pendant episode 209!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2011

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - Two hundred and ninth episode!

      Sometimes, as I sit here on Sunday morning with my steaming hot cup of coffee, I get to thinking about the way of the world and the existential quandary we face as living vessels upon this lonely blue marble, and I... you can tell I'm filling space, can't you? Pendant has released more than SIX HUNDRED episodes of pure radio drama goodness. Can you dig it? Methinks you can! You can also dig finding out exactly what life is like in the Director Mines thanks to the industrious Anna Rodriguez! We've got preview trailers for "Wonder Woman: Champion of Themyscira" issue 62, "Green Arrow: Shooting Star" issue 2 and "Seminar" episode 38! Kristen and Seth Adam Sher discuss supermoons, Action Bruce and cheesecake, and... that's all!

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml