Skype Apologies

  • eric busby
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      I can not apologies enough for not sending this before Sunday.

      The Skype chat did not happen and I am to blame. As most of you know my health is not great right now. I like to think I am on the mend but its is proving to be a long road. I am howver not going to make excusses. I should have said somehting sooner. So again. I am sorry.

      I am aiming to do Skype chat the weekend of the 13th. I hope all will be able to make it. Even me if nothing more then being slumped against my desk and moaning once in a while.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say. feel better soon!