OT: A Thought for the Future

  • eric busby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
      I have been giving a good deal of thought about the future of online audio drama. And I was starting to wonder maybe we should start working closer with one another's groups. Maybe helping one another along to make the best audios we all can make and help the various groups where they need help most.

      Putting egos aside. One of the things I am good at is writing and putting together something that sound great. But I am horrible about getting product out on a time table. And I am not good as a single leader. While other are very good about following a time table and getting people motivated to do work.

      What if we all started working together and helping one another making the best stuff we can and getting it out to the masses. United together and working together we could be something to recon with.

      I am not say disassemble the groups and all united under one banner. But what if we approached it like say the Federation in Star Trek? Each worlds is its own group but we're united towards a common cause. Instead of one single leader there could be a counsel of sorts made up of the head of each group.

      Its just something I am thinking about. And perhaps its un realistic. But I owuld like to know what other think about it. But I owuld love to see getting thing out on a great time table and make them all sound wonderful. And I think if we all work together. Its something we can make happen.
    • ontime6402@aol.com