This Week In Pendant episode 199 - The Fifth Annual Pendy Awards!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - One hundred and ninety-ninth episode - The Fifth Annual Pendy Awards!

      The Fifth Annual Pendys are here! Recognizing outstanding talent in twenty-eight different categories, as voted on by YOU, and one as voted on by ME! Who are the sexiest voices in Pendant? Who won Best Supporting Actor in your favorite show? Will there be naked people again? There's only one way to find out! It's the best of Pendant for 2010! Happy New Year! Na na na na na na!

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml

      Download link:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip.php

      Thanks for listening!

      http://www.pendantaudio.com

    • eric busby
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
        Personally I like getting accolades from outside my group like from the Parsec and so on. Its why Darker Projects never does these pat yourself on the back award shows.