This Week In Pendant episode 192!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - One hundred and ninety-second episode!

      If no news is good news, then this episode contains the highest quantity of good news ever seen! What I can tell you, however, is that The Fifth Annual Pendy Awards are now accepting nominations, so get nominating before time runs out! We've got an exclusive preview clip of the FINAL EPISODE of "Umket Industries Presents: The Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion Adventure Theater" and a preview trailer for "Star Wars: Blue Harvest" episode XXXIV. Kristen and Joel Rowan discuss torture, young love and the show that won't die, and hey, who likes Conan O'Brien? We do. Y! Y!

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml