FWD: September-October issue of 'The Old Radio Times'

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2010
      Here's the latest copy of "Old Radio Times" I received in my personal email.. Just wanted to share if you are not aware of the great work they do-

      definitely worth reading

      Pat

      **Hello Subscribers!**

      Here it is - the September-October issue of 'The Old Radio Times', and
      again it's a winner. Our editor, the famous Bob B., has again
      presented us with a lineup of the communities best writers. This issue
      is chock-full, so I'm going to have to limit myself to telling you
      about only two.

      Martin Grams, Jr returns to our pages with an outstanding presention
      on the Shadow. It's a 'can't put it down until you finish' piece, so
      make time to digest this!

      Dee Neyhart, with the Digital Deli makes her second appearance in our
      pages with 'Sam Spade, Detective'. This piece showcases Dees' talents
      as both a researcher and a writer. We hope that Dee will continue to
      favor us with more like this.

      Two, that's all I said, and that's all you'll get until you open the
      pages and find a feast of all things otr! Well, perhaps a tease - Jay
      Hickerson has published the 'Fourth Revised Ulitmate History, and
      readers of 'The Times' get a special discount if they mention they saw
      the ad in 'The Times'. This book is a 'must-have for all otr fans. My
      checks in the mail!

      Our editor would welcome your letters to the editor, and you writers
      out there, please consider 'The Old Radio Times' when submitting your
      work to publishers. We don't like to toot our own horn but we reach
      more old time radio fans than any other publication, so publishing
      houses take note - you can receive a full page ad at no cost. Contact
      the editor for more details.

      Now, settle back, prepare to enjoy!

      Editors and Staff

      The Old Radio Times'