This Week In Pendant episode 188!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - One hundred and eighty-eighth episode!

      There isn't that much to talk about this week, so how the heck is this a 50-minute episode? You'll need to ask someone else that question. We've got news on two Pendulums making good on professional voice acting and "Star Trek: Defiant" is now only three days from yet another huge milestone! We've got casting call results for "Seminar", an exclusive preview clip of the penultimate episode of "Umket Industries Presents: The Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion Adventure Theater", and a preview trailer for "Star Wars: Blue Harvest" episode XXXIII! Kristen and Justin Daube (he's your time culprit, direct all angry letters his way!) discuss coffee, evil laughs and S's, and we've got the web stats and search terms for the month of September, 2010... master!

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml