THE KINGERY, episode 4x04!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      Original art by Nick Hadley for Pendant Productions

      THE KINGERY, episode 4x04 - "I'm Gonna Need a Few Minutes"

      Devi uncovers Hooks secret and Tommy makes Regina an offer she can't refuse!

      "The Kingery" is a serialized, full-cast, ongoing sci-fi crime drama. Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast!

      Also available -- a commentary track with the director and writer!

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=250780534

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/kingery-podcast.xml

      Download link:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/kingery.php

      And NOW AVAILABLE:
      Season One of "The Kingery" on audio CD!
      Produced from the original master mixes with over five hours of content, including exclusive bonus features!
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/store.php

      Featuring the voice talents of:

      Tracy Hall as Regina
      Pete Milan as Tommy Arkell
      M Seiro Garcia as Major
      Rene Christine Jones as Socks
      Channe Nolan as Devi
      Carl Glassmeyer as Asa
      Brian Finnegan as Mad Dan
      Perry Whittle as Hooks
      Alicia Lane Matheson as Madeleine Gray
      Andrew Eckhart as Roberts
      Andrea Fontnot as Sandrine Shaw
      and Nicholas Rowley as Brian Orion

      Written by Alicia Laine Matheson
      Story by Jeffrey Bridges, with Susan Bridges, Rene Christine Jones, Alicia Laine Matheson, Pete Milan, and Perry Whittle

      Original music composed by David Alexander McDonald
      Directed by Christopher Stadther
      Edited by Chris Brittain
      Cover art by Nick Hadley
      Produced by Pendant Productions
      Executive Producer Jeffrey Bridges

      The Kingery created by Jeffrey Bridges, Susan Bridges, Macalla Eaton, John Hardin and Theresa J. McGarry

      http://www.pendantaudio.com

      Thanks for listening!