This Week In Pendant episode 180!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - One hundred and eightieth episode!

      We're back and with us we bring a cornucopia of news! I know, it's not Thanksgiving, but that doesn't mean cornucopias go out of style. Hells naw! There's a new baby Pendulum, there's a new Pendant show that's a Parsec finalist and there's a new host on PBS! I get interviewed on Wander Radio, host an episode of Sonic Summerstock Theater, and read some Project Driftwood scripts! And speaking of Driftwood, we've got some news about it and "Defiant" and directors and the Seekrit Projekt, which is coming this week! We've got an exclusive preview clip of "Umket Industries Presents: The Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion Adventure Theater" episode 47 and preview trailers for "Star Trek: Defiant" episode 49 and "Star Wars: Blue Harvest" episode 31! Kristen and Vincent Morrison discuss loopiness, swoosh sounds and getting tied up... all that and news on Kingery CDs, too! See? Don't be tellin' me I ain't got no cornucopia. We are metal! *air guitar*

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml