New fantasy audio drama just released

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 3:16 PM
      Fred Greenhalgh and Finalrune Production has just released their new modern day fantasy genre audio drama The Troll of Stony Brook. I just had the chance to listen to it and it's a very well done show.

      Daryl

      This from the official release notice:

      After several months of hard work, FinalRune is proud to release The Troll of Stony Brook, our first original title since the Ogle-award winning Waiting for a Window in 2008.

      An awkward teenager, Jamie, is driving home one night from a party when he hits something - something big. His pushy co-worker, Rick, talks him into going back to the scene of the accident, where they find a creature pushed to the brink by human progress.

      What follows is a startling and brutal experience - something that will change Jamie's life forever.

      The show is available now as a free podcast and a paid download.

      Wait, Why Do I Want to Pay for Something that is Free?
      Good question. Here's how it works:

      To listen for free, simply go to www.finalrune.com/troll each Friday in July to download a new episode, or keep track of our podcast - either through RSS or through iTunes.

      That's it. Free is free. BUT, the catch - you only get to hear the show in 6-7 minute installments. There will be five podcast episodes altogether.
      If you don't want to wait to hear the end, you can buy the whole thing now for $2.99. Safe and secure through Paypal.
      In addition to the show, with the paid version you get two special music tracks - one long spacey jam by Barb Truex and a rockin' Bad Religion-esque tune from the Big Coffin Hunters - plus the warm and fuzzy feeling that you've made a meaningful contribution to independent art.

      fred@...
      www.finalrune.com
      http://www.finalrune.com/?

      utm_source=radio+drama&utm_campaign=abcc3db583-July_Newsletter&utm_medium=email