[DP] Byron Chronicles 3-01 Reflections in Shadow

  • eric.busby
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2010
      And its the first episode in a whole new season of The Byron Chronicles! Special thanks goes out to the people behind The Leviathan Chronicles whom without this crossover episode would never have happened. Thanks Guy you rock!

      The Byron Chronicles
      Episode 3-01 Reflections in Shadow

      Bit of an underestimate my friend. I may have just caused the end of the world.

      Featuring

      David Ault as Byron
      Todd Butera as Angus McCay
      MJ Cogburn as the first immortal
      Eric Busby as the second Immortal
      Darren Marlar as The morgue attendant
      Michael Liebmann as The First Guard
      Elie Hirchman as the Second Guard
      And Laura Post

      Special appearance by

      Tom Davis
      Karl Puder
      M Sieiro Garcia
      Ben Harmer
      And Julian Bane

      This episode written, produced and directed by Eric Busby
      Sound design by Eric Busby

      Music Performed by Midnight Syndicate

      Leviathan City, The Salty Squid and Angus McCay are all the Intellectual property of The Leviathan Chronicles and used here with permission.

      © 2010 Darker Projects