This Week In Pendant episode 170!

  • PendantP
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010

      PENDANT PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

      This Week In Pendant - One hundred and seventieth episode!

      "Seminar" has a "moment" and wins a very cool award! And on top of that, TWO different Pendant shows celebrated big anniversaries last week. Hell yeah! There's a Director Class coming, and a Pendant artist would like your help. We've got news on an upcoming fund drive (the first in two years) and a very special surprise guest drops by the show with some news on a certain show with the initials BttF! We've got updates to the website, an exclusive preview clip of "Umket Industries Presents: The Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion Adventure Theater" episode 44 and preview trailers for "Star Trek: Defiant" episode 46 and "Star Wars: Blue Harvest" episode XXVIII! Kristen and Peter Katt discuss Hannibal Lecter, Mr. Spock and hams, and wtf is that growling noise?!

      Available for free download in .mp3 format, or as a Podcast! Now available exclusively at PendantAudio.com via the following links:

      iTunes link:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=200291578

      Podcast feed:
      http://www.pendantaudio.com/twip_podcast.xml